Services in the field of digital literacy, communication skills, profiling, advanced profiling techniques, preparation of candidates for job interview, preparation of personal CV, management, leadership and negotiation skills. Join our trainings. Improve your career, achieve better results and increase your income.
We are available for all details and information.
Basics of digital literacy
The training contains 11 modules and is designed according to the standards promoted in the Basic Digital Skills Framework (Guide) – Department of Education – United Kingdom.
- Module 1 Digital Basics Skills
- Module 2 Online Communication
- Module 3 Additional skills for professional online communication
- Module 4 Information and Content Management
- Module 5 Online Transactions
- Module 6 Basic Features Available on Edmodo
- Module 7 Digital Education Tool for Creating Interactive Quizzes: Kahoot
- Module 8 On-line video conferencing platform Zoom and Microsoft Teams
- Module 9 Practical Exercises: Creating Edmodo Profiles
- Module 10 Practical Exercises: Creating a Kahoot Quiz and Creating Zoom Meetings
- Module 11 Classroom Blogging
- Module 12 Social Networks in Teaching
In these trainings you will learn how to communicate more easily in business and private life.
- Non-verbal communication
- Verbal communication
- Phone communication
- Business Bon Ton (Principles of male and female business behavior)
- Team coordination
- Evaluation of the achieved result
- Preparation of CV and employment interview
- Management and leadership
Take advantage of all the benefits of digital transformation through organized trainings and seminars for companies or groups through the following opportunities:
- Online trainings
- In-house trainings (training for at least 5 people from the same company)
- 1 to 1 personalized trainings (live or on-line)
- Training vouchers (unlimited flexibility and training planning to your liking and need)
- Weekend trainings (especially for people who are not able to attend trainings during the working week)
Schedule a free individual consultation
Make an appointment for a free 30 minute consultation. We will help you choose the adequate training according to your need at the moment.
Request information at: